Slow Motion Shots Of Dogsports

Anneke

Honored Member
Hope everyone can see this one...
It is a collection of slow motion shots made during agility, frisbee and flyball. And some crashes by handlers and dogs.
When you see how some dogs fall, it makes you think twice about doing agility... But I love the shots of the dogs trying to catch the frisbee!

Dogster

Honored Member
That video is SOO COOL!!!! I love the dog slobber, kinda gross though.... some of the clips where the dogs messed up or the owners fell in the mud made me wince.:eek: I love the border collie that tried to catch the frisbee in his paws!!! LOL!!!!:ROFLMAO: I think some of the jumps looked pretty difficult, I can see why the dogs messed up. I LOVE the flyball clips too!!!!:LOL:

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
LOL...I saw myself in so many places in that video!!! I'm remembering why I should never actually compete in agility...I'm a natural born klutz!! :ROFLMAO:

Loved the video, great shots and gorgeous dogs!

dogcrazy

Experienced Member
Love, Love the video!!!!!!!! I love it when the dogs catch the Frisbee. Makes me want to get a border collie even more!

MissyBC

Experienced Member
I just thought twice about wanting to put Missy in Agility while watching the video (she turned 18 months old today). I would hate to see her injure herself while on course. :cry: I love her too much! :love: