Shreya

cookie06

i am frm india.......i have recently adopted a pupy pug (y) . Her name is cookie, she is three months old & now i am trying to train her,she only knows to do up and go to latrine by herself. And i am trying my best to train her properly and have joined this academy for this reason :)

Dogster

Honored Member
WELCOME!!!!!! :LOL: I'm SOOO GLAD you decided to join!!!! Do you plan on teaching Cookie tricks, agility????? Do you use a clicker????? Here, we all train using positive reinforcement.:)
If you have any questions, just ask!!!! We'll be HAPPY to answer!!!!:D

southerngirl

Honored Member
Welcome, what a cute name. My mom and me love pugs, they are wonderful dogs and so cute. Good Luck with your new pup. Oh and if you don't have a clicker, not sure if there are clickers in India if not you can use a pen that clicks loud enough for Cookie to hear. Using a clicker makes training so much easier I didn't use to use one but know that I have one it has made training my dog Missy so much easier.

Dlilly

Honored Member
Welcome to DTA!!

I think it's great you have adopted your dog!! Both of my dogs are rescues too. ;)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here! Everyone on this forum is super friendly, and we all use positive methods!