Shivon's Trick List!!!! :)

Dogster

Honored Member
Wow, haven't updated this in a while!!!:eek: Let's see...

69. hold/carry an object
70. around (object)
71. around (me)
72. hug my arm
73. huld+hug a toy (Shivon made this trick up, LOL) super cute!!!!:love:
74. hang a christmas ornament
75. open a box
76. close a box
77. hold+around (wrap tinsel around tree)
78. cover yourself with a blanket

jackienmutts

Honored Member
You make me tired!!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO: Holy cow, I sped by impressed and kept on going .... what's the word after that??? (y) You guys ROCK!!!

My question, can Shivon shred open a HUGE garbage bag full of styrofoam packing peanuts and scatter them all around a whole room when no one is looking? Cuz Alfie can.:eek::oops::confused: DO NOT start working on that trick. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Shivon will def be the first dog driving a car!!! :cool: Next year she'll be driving Carmel around trick-or treating!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Can't wait for that video!! Keep up the amazing work!!!!!! (y)(y)(y)

Dogster

Honored Member
Thank you so much!!!!!:)

No, Shivon can't shred a HUGE bag of styrafoam packing peanuts, but she can destroy stickey notes, eat pens, and rip up my art (weaving) thankfully that was saved.:p:LOL:

MaryK

Honored Member
Very impressive trick list you guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:(y)

Can Shivon open refridgerator doors and devour the contents inside? (DO NOT train this trick, it's messy and expensive, along with the fact you may go hungry). Destroy soccer balls, jocks, socks and boxes of Kleenex? Zeus can, his 'trick' list is impressive for all the wrong reasons:eek::rolleyes::oops:

Dogster

Honored Member
Very impressive trick list you guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:(y)

Can Shivon open refridgerator doors and devour the contents inside? (DO NOT train this trick, it's messy and expensive, along with the fact you may go hungry). Destroy soccer balls, jocks, socks and boxes of Kleenex? Zeus can, his 'trick' list is impressive for all the wrong reasons:eek::rolleyes::oops:
Thankfully, our refrigerator is too big to open and the doors are to heavy.;) Shivon will take socks and run around with them, and she will destroy pencil crayons (that was NOT a pretty sight to come home to, LOL)O_o:ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

The list goes on....:rolleyes:

MaryK

Honored Member
Thankfully, our refrigerator is too big to open and the doors are to heavy.;) Shivon will take socks and run around with them, and she will destroy pencil crayons (that was NOT a pretty sight to come home to, LOL)O_o:ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

The list goes on....:rolleyes:
Our big refridgerator is sitting in the carport, he'd never open those doors but we cannot fit it in the kitchen:(

LOL know just how much mess crayons would make, Zeus and his late Sister Tiger Lily got into my artist paints, oh boy, what a mess!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO: Nothing like rainbow colored dogs, walls, furniture etc. etc.:ROFLMAO: