Shivon Paints!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by Dogster, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Dogster Honored Member

We have been working on this trick for months. So here it is... Shivon's first painting video!! Shivon paints for homeless pets in this video.:) Hope you like it!!

2. southerngirl Honored Member

Shivon' s a great artist. I love her painting.(y) She's really improved. I' m trying to teach Miss but I can't get her to touch the paper with the marker.
  3. jackienmutts Honored Member

"Shivon Paints". Of course she does!!! What can't Shivon do??? :rolleyes: You guys are amazing!!!! You are an amazing trainer, and Shivon is one amazing dog!!!! (y):D:cool: I loved the video!! So how is her painting going to help homeless pets, will they be sold somewhere?
    Mr-Remington, Jess99, Dogster and 3 others like this.
  4. CarmenR Well-Known Member

That is awesome! Shivon is a very talented doggy artist :cool:.
    Mr-Remington, Dogster and MaryK like this.
  5. Linda A Experienced Member

I watched this on YouTube earlier this evening. I can hardly wait to see my dogs painting. My biggest hesitation is them getting the paint all over themselves. LOL!
    Mr-Remington, Dogster and MaryK like this.
  6. Amateur Experienced Member

Made me laugh ... she did great
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

An Artist indeed!!!!!!!!!!:D Shivon is one very clever young doggy and she looked so pleased with herself at the end! Just adored the video, had a huge smile on my face the whole time!!!!!!!!:D

I'm still trying to get Ra Kismet to hold something other than a soccer ball in his mouth! I so want him to learn to paint:rolleyes:
  8. Dogster Honored Member

Thank you everyone!!!!:love::love:

I would like to sell some of her paintings, with all proceeds going to a charity. For this painting, I'm not sure if I'll sell it, but I want to give it (as a gift) to the Toronto Humane Society, to thank them for taking in Shivon and her siblings.:)
    dogcrazy, 648117, MaryK and 2 others like this.
  9. sara Moderator

Awe what an awesome thing to do, I'm sure they'll hang it in a place of honour :) She's such a great little girl!
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  10. MaryK Honored Member

That's a wonderful gesture Dogster, I'm sure it will help them with finding homes for all the other doggies:love:
    Dogster likes this.
  11. k9 crazed Experienced Member

You go Shivon! very cool Dogster!
  12. Amateur Experienced Member

Maybe you can do a series and make cards out of them
  13. Dogster Honored Member

LOL, good idea!!!!:LOL:(y)
    MaryK likes this.
  14. Dogster Honored Member

Another painting video!!!:) Editing took days, sorry it's so long.:confused:
    This time, Shivon and Carmel paint together, and it's done on canvas. Enjoy!

648117, CarmenR and MaryK like this.
  15. blacknym Experienced Member

That's really amazing work! Good job pups!!
  16. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

I loved both videos! I had a huge smile on my face the whole time. Shivon is one talented dog! (y)
  17. MaryK Honored Member

Love, Love, LOVE the vid!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love: Two VERY talented doggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(y) Whole new 'career' for them? If Gorillas and Elephants can make a tidy sum painting, why not Shivon and Carmel? Paintings by humans, not nearly so good like these, sell for millions at Christies etc.! I would much rather have a Shivon and Carmel Abstract on my walls than a golden egg with holes in it, which sold for a record price!
    Dogster likes this.
  18. 648117 Honored Member

I really liked how they had different approaches to painting. Shivon is so precise and Carmel is so enthusiastic! (y)
  19. MaryK Honored Member

Yes I too noticed that. Absolutely gorgeous, they work together and compliment each other so well.:)(y)
    Dogster likes this.