Shivon Paints!!!

MaryK

Honored Member
An Artist indeed!!!!!!!!!!:D Shivon is one very clever young doggy and she looked so pleased with herself at the end! Just adored the video, had a huge smile on my face the whole time!!!!!!!!:D

I'm still trying to get Ra Kismet to hold something other than a soccer ball in his mouth! I so want him to learn to paint:rolleyes:

Dogster

Honored Member
Thank you everyone!!!!:love::love:

"Shivon Paints". Of course she does!!! What can't Shivon do??? :rolleyes: You guys are amazing!!!! You are an amazing trainer, and Shivon is one amazing dog!!!! (y):D:cool: I loved the video!! So how is her painting going to help homeless pets, will they be sold somewhere?
I would like to sell some of her paintings, with all proceeds going to a charity. For this painting, I'm not sure if I'll sell it, but I want to give it (as a gift) to the Toronto Humane Society, to thank them for taking in Shivon and her siblings.:)

MaryK

Honored Member
That's a wonderful gesture Dogster, I'm sure it will help them with finding homes for all the other doggies:love:

MaryK

Honored Member
Love, Love, LOVE the vid!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love: Two VERY talented doggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(y) Whole new 'career' for them? If Gorillas and Elephants can make a tidy sum painting, why not Shivon and Carmel? Paintings by humans, not nearly so good like these, sell for millions at Christies etc.! I would much rather have a Shivon and Carmel Abstract on my walls than a golden egg with holes in it, which sold for a record price!