She's Got It!!!--What Do Boy Dogs Do?

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
So, some of you regulars may remember my post looking for what to call Mudflap's leg-hiking trick. I finally settled on, "Mud, are you a boy dog?"(shake head no), and "What do boy dogs do?"(hike leg). While the head shake is still a work in progress, she's got the leg hiking perfect. I didn't get a chance to work on it for about a month or longer, but today I FINALLY had some free time and that's the first thing I worked on. In a matter of minutes she had it down. ^^

SOOO, I decided to use my new camcorder to record it. :D Still trying to figure it out so I don't have it up yet. I'm a bit on the technology-illiterate side. The good news is, I just got a new computer too, so it should be able to handle vids much better than my stone age comp I had before. ^^ Lol! Just thought I'd share my news. I'll try to get it up ASAP. :dogtongue2:

College really cuts down on your free time. :dogtongue: Lol.

dat123

Experienced Member
tx_cowgirl;20420 said:
So, some of you regulars may remember my post looking for what to call Mudflap's leg-hiking trick. I finally settled on, "Mud, are you a boy dog?"(shake head no), and "What do boy dogs do?"(hike leg). While the head shake is still a work in progress, she's got the leg hiking perfect. I didn't get a chance to work on it for about a month or longer, but today I FINALLY had some free time and that's the first thing I worked on. In a matter of minutes she had it down. ^^

SOOO, I decided to use my new camcorder to record it. :D Still trying to figure it out so I don't have it up yet. I'm a bit on the technology-illiterate side. The good news is, I just got a new computer too, so it should be able to handle vids much better than my stone age comp I had before. ^^ Lol! Just thought I'd share my news. I'll try to get it up ASAP. :dogtongue2:

College really cuts down on your free time. :dogtongue: Lol.
Well done. I'd like to see that as well.

Don't ya hate it when work and study interferrs with dog time !!! :dogtongue: