Saying big hellloooos..........

spottyman

Not very good at these but here goes…..:dogrolleyes:

My name is denise bamford and I live in littleborough, lancs in the uk with my longsuffering other half rodney. We have three border collies and two cats. Rodney introduced me to dogs about 15 years ago…I have a sneaky feeling something he now regrets as they have taken over my life completely!

I started clicker training just over 12 months ago and would love to learn some new tricks.

Looking forward to hearing from you all and sharing information

Denise
xxxx
:dogbiggrin:
Ps hello podmoresmum (carol) and elaine!

jasperaliceuk

Experienced Member
Hi Denise

Welcome to the site. You'll get lots out of it I'm sure and its really useful that you've already been clicker training. I love it!

Sue

achieve1dream

Experienced Member
Welcome

Welcome to the forum. I bet three Border Collies are a LOT of work! I could never imagine trying to get them enough exercise. I have a Siberian Husky and have enough trouble just getting one high energy breed enough exercise LOL. Although I think the puppy is going to help a great deal with that. Again welcome.

spottyman

lets just say i dont have much trouble sleeping at night, after i crawl into bed exausted zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

hivin

Hi Denise:

OMG 3 Border Collies! I bet you do sleep well at night.

Welcome to the community we're glad you've joined us. I use the clicker method of training as well, it's worked marvelous for Bailey's training ... she's our Service Dog and a Therapy Dog as well and we couldn't have taught her all her skills without the clicker.

We're looking forward to hearing more about you and sharing information as well, take care: Hivin

sarhaspups

Welcome to the group Denise!! I have 2 border collies and a mini doxie! I sleep very well at night also. :) Life with a BC is fullfilling to say the least. :)
Please do post some pictures of your babies.
You will love this site. Hope to see you around the forum.

Sarha

lane

Hi Denise I see Carol passed on my email, nice to see you here I only just joined myself, should be fun.