Sara...

sara

Staff member
Yeah, only 2 weeks 'till the due date... Lauren is quite anxious to meet him/her LOL She's telling him/her that he/she needs to start looking at an exit strategy LOL (My sis is military LOL)

Dogster

Honored Member
You must be sooo excited, Sara!!!!:D I'm so happy for you and your sister!!!!:)

Hmm... Auntie Sara... Has a nice ring to it....:p:LOL:

southerngirl

Honored Member
You must be very excited. Nephews and Nieces are awesome!! They are like your own kids, but you get to be the fun parent. I have 3 nephews and 1 niece who I love to death:love:.

MaryK

Honored Member
Geez I'm jealous. As an only child I haven't any nieces of nephews:cry: Anyone want to 'lend' me one or two, sex is immaterial boy or girl doesn't matter:D I wanna be an Aunty!

southerngirl

Honored Member
Geez I'm jealous. As an only child I haven't any nieces of nephews:cry: Anyone want to 'lend' me one or two, sex is immaterial boy or girl doesn't matter:D I wanna be an Aunty!
Aww that stinks. I can't imagine being an only child. I have four brothers and one sister. Sorry I can't lend you one of my nephews or niece I adore them too much:love:

sara

Staff member
I only have one sister (and we're twins!) unfortunately, Lauren lives on the other side of the world (well, Ontario seems that far away right now... :() And last year, she lured my Mom over there too :(... with two of my dogs :cry:... I'm not sure who I miss more, honestly :cautious::censored:... But I certainly wish they were closer, especially right now. I wont get to see the baby until Christmas.

MaryK

Honored Member
And Christmas is such a long way away when you're wanting to see them. Maybe you could use web cam?

Dogster

Honored Member
I only have one sister (and we're twins!) unfortunately, Lauren lives on the other side of the world (well, Ontario seems that far away right now... :() And last year, she lured my Mom over there too :(... with two of my dogs :cry:... I'm not sure who I miss more, honestly :cautious::censored:... But I certainly wish they were closer, especially right now. I wont get to see the baby until Christmas.
Are you going to visit them???? If so, please stop by!!!!:D

I'm an only child too. But I still have nieces and nephews... My cousins' kids.:) Except they're all the way in Poland, with the rest of my extended family...:(