Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Puppylove, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Puppylove Well-Known Member

I guess it's not long now until we have to start calling you Auntie Sara... You must be excited :)
    MaryK and Dogster like this.

2. sara Moderator

Yeah, only 2 weeks 'till the due date... Lauren is quite anxious to meet him/her LOL She's telling him/her that he/she needs to start looking at an exit strategy LOL (My sis is military LOL)
    MaryK, Dogster and Puppylove like this.
  3. Puppylove Well-Known Member

4. Dogster Honored Member

You must be sooo excited, Sara!!!!:D I'm so happy for you and your sister!!!!:)

Hmm... Auntie Sara... Has a nice ring to it....:p:LOL:
    MaryK likes this.
  5. MaryK Honored Member

How exciting for you Sara:D Or should we now start saying Auntie Sara:D
    Dogster likes this.
  6. southerngirl Honored Member

You must be very excited. Nephews and Nieces are awesome!! They are like your own kids, but you get to be the fun parent. I have 3 nephews and 1 niece who I love to death:love:.
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

Geez I'm jealous. As an only child I haven't any nieces of nephews:cry: Anyone want to 'lend' me one or two, sex is immaterial boy or girl doesn't matter:D I wanna be an Aunty!
    Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  8. southerngirl Honored Member

Aww that stinks. I can't imagine being an only child. I have four brothers and one sister. Sorry I can't lend you one of my nephews or niece I adore them too much:love:
    MaryK likes this.
  9. sara Moderator

I only have one sister (and we're twins!) unfortunately, Lauren lives on the other side of the world (well, Ontario seems that far away right now... :() And last year, she lured my Mom over there too :(... with two of my dogs :cry:... I'm not sure who I miss more, honestly :cautious::censored:... But I certainly wish they were closer, especially right now. I wont get to see the baby until Christmas.
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  10. MaryK Honored Member

And Christmas is such a long way away when you're wanting to see them. Maybe you could use web cam?
    Dlilly likes this.
  11. southerngirl Honored Member

Aww that really sucks.:( You'll have to make sure she sends lots of pictures.
    MaryK likes this.
  12. Dogster Honored Member

Are you going to visit them???? If so, please stop by!!!!:D

I'm an only child too. But I still have nieces and nephews... My cousins' kids.:) Except they're all the way in Poland, with the rest of my extended family...:(
    MaryK and dogcrazy like this.