Sara .... Something To Work Towards

MaryK

Honored Member
Wow she sure is one fabulous trainer.

LOL Brody's Mom, I've two cats same as your cat, sybaritic, fat and lazy:rolleyes: ! Guess I should do agility with them, but again like your cat, both are inside gals.

brody_smom

Experienced Member
Wow she sure is one fabulous trainer.

LOL Brody's Mom, I've two cats same as your cat, sybaritic, fat and lazy:rolleyes: ! Guess I should do agility with them, but again like your cat, both are inside gals.
And since we've gotten Brody, we've had to move the litter box so that it's facing a wall to prevent him from snacking on "kitty roca". Now fat cat is having a hard time squeezing through the gap to get in! We try to bring him downstairs to doggy zone a few times a day just to get him some exercise!

sara

Staff member
Sorry, I just spotted this :)

LOL well Munch is doing his darndest to keep the dogs exercised, so I don't have to worry about fat and lazy with him!

Munch has already learned to sit and spin and target a book on the floor... He's VERY easy to teach tricks to!

brody_smom

Experienced Member
Using a lure, we have managed to teach our fat cat and his skinny brother to shred our finger tips with claws and teeth! LOL! I guess maybe I should check out some videos on how to clicker train cats!

sara

Staff member
ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha

OMG that's funny!!!! I only use shaping with Munch, as I've already landed in the hospital due to over enthusiastic treat taking and a bad infection... :)

southerngirl

Honored Member
Using a lure, we have managed to teach our fat cat and his skinny brother to shred our finger tips with claws and teeth! LOL! I guess maybe I should check out some videos on how to clicker train cats!
Use a target stick and drop the treats on the floor. When I didn't use a target stick with my cat he scratched and bit me.

Honored Member
I've experienced this too

Honored Member
I've experienced this too

sara

Staff member
It looks like it's a very good thing I've only used shaping with Munch! He'd certainly be a finger biter/shredder too LOL. Cats are so funny!