Sara .... Something To Work Towards

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Amateur, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Amateur Experienced Member

2. brody_smom Experienced Member

I saw this on YouTube before and loved it. There was another one when the cat was quite a bit younger and was just starting out. What an awesome young girl to put in that much work training her cat. We can barely get ours to move most days. One is so fat. We really should be doing agility with him, but he is exclusively indoors.
    MaryK likes this.
  3. 648117 Honored Member

Very cute! :)
    MaryK likes this.
  4. Dogster Honored Member

That cat is amazing!!!!:D That girl is a very talented trainer!!!:)
    MaryK likes this.
  5. MaryK Honored Member

Wow she sure is one fabulous trainer.

LOL Brody's Mom, I've two cats same as your cat, sybaritic, fat and lazy:rolleyes: ! Guess I should do agility with them, but again like your cat, both are inside gals.
    brodys_mom likes this.
  6. brody_smom Experienced Member

And since we've gotten Brody, we've had to move the litter box so that it's facing a wall to prevent him from snacking on "kitty roca". Now fat cat is having a hard time squeezing through the gap to get in! We try to bring him downstairs to doggy zone a few times a day just to get him some exercise!
  7. sara Moderator

Sorry, I just spotted this :)

LOL well Munch is doing his darndest to keep the dogs exercised, so I don't have to worry about fat and lazy with him!

Munch has already learned to sit and spin and target a book on the floor... He's VERY easy to teach tricks to!
    southerngirl and brodys_mom like this.
  8. brody_smom Experienced Member

Using a lure, we have managed to teach our fat cat and his skinny brother to shred our finger tips with claws and teeth! LOL! I guess maybe I should check out some videos on how to clicker train cats!
    Evie likes this.
  9. sara Moderator

ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha

OMG that's funny!!!! I only use shaping with Munch, as I've already landed in the hospital due to over enthusiastic treat taking and a bad infection... :)
    Evie and brodys_mom like this.
  10. southerngirl Honored Member

Use a target stick and drop the treats on the floor. When I didn't use a target stick with my cat he scratched and bit me.
    brodys_mom likes this.
  11. 648117 Honored Member

I've experienced this too
  12. 648117 Honored Member

I've experienced this too
  13. sara Moderator

It looks like it's a very good thing I've only used shaping with Munch! He'd certainly be a finger biter/shredder too LOL. Cats are so funny!