Sabotage!!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
but what a CUTE lil saboteur!! I bet Balou knows, when she hears that clicker, she comes around to find the bowl of treats! :ROFLMAO:

mewzard

Experienced Member
LOL!!!

How come everyone has dogs with such gentle paws!!!?? Oka did the touching my knee thing for ages, i had to do it crouched for a while then move away more..

Anneke

Honored Member
Cooper is a very gentle dog, he has always been very carefull. Jinx on the other hand... I swear she has some cat in her!!! She bends her toes into a claw and grabs on to you...
And Cooper usually does cross your paws very well, but I was too close to him AND we were distracted by the cat.:D

mewzard

Experienced Member
Cooper is a very gentle dog, he has always been very carefull. Jinx on the other hand... I swear she has some cat in her!!! She bends her toes into a claw and grabs on to you...
And Cooper usually does cross your paws very well, but I was too close to him AND we were distracted by the cat.:D
OMG maybe Jinx and Oka are like long lost twins!! you are the first person that has said thier dog does the same! Oka "grips" with her paws,she uses them almost like human hands...

Amateur

Experienced Member
that was a pretty nice sabotage ...
my cat runs between the dogs legs to steal the treat they earned from doing something.

Dogster

Honored Member
Awesome video! Balou is caught in the act!!! I wonder how many other times Balou did it! My cat used to eat my dog's food out of her bowl when nobody was looking. It was hilarious when Shivon started barking at Patches to stop eating her food! LOL!!!:ROFLMAO: