Rosie says hi!

posie

hi I am maddie.
I am eleven years old and I love dogs! I have a king Charles caviler spanile called rosie she is a beautiful dog with a wonderful aditude she is two years old and her birthday is the day after mine(1st of febuary ) i love her heaps and wish she could live forever I am hope'n ta learn lots of new tricks and meet lots of other dog lovers!I think that dogs are a mans ( or womens) best friend ! I hope that you write to me or type to me
from
maddie and rosie!:msnparty: :dognowink: :dogrolleyes: :dogclosedeyes: :dogtongue: :dogtongue2:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi! :welcome: to the Academy!

I wish you TONS of fun training your dog and I hope that you write back on what you've trained! :dogsmile:

E

emmasmamma

Welcome! You might want to check out "Cavalier's" profile. He has a King Charles Cavalier named Tucker. He also has a video in one of the forums that could be very inspirational to you! Happy Training!

lizdon

Hi Maddie,
I am new also, and I have a new cavalier, my first dog :) I am 51, and always wanted a puppy, but always worked alot of hours and couldn't be home for one, so chose cats instead. I am happy to say, I love being a dog owner, she (princess fiona) has made me a very happy person, and I love spending my days with her. She is only 10 weeks old, and I have taught her a few basic tricks, and she is house trained, and I am researching new tricks, and thinking about going to puppy school, lol. I look forward to hearing what you will be teaching your dog.

Liz