Retrieving Game

Dogster

Honored Member
AWWWWWwwww!!!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!!:love::LOL: I love how Oliver bounces in the snow!!!! It's sooo cute how he paws at the ball catcher!!!!:ROFLMAO:

sara

Staff member
He's a goofy guy! Terriers like nothing better than to make you laugh! At least the terriers I've known :D

running_dog

Honored Member
LOL Oliver's boing and his nose all covered in snow!

He is such a happy dog chasing his ball even (or is it "especially"?) when he has to dig it out every time.

Does he chase snow balls?

sara

Staff member
Yes he does, I got a video of the too... but I'm not taking the time to upload it LOL

Especially, LOL He likes dropping his ball them burying it so he can dig it out again :)

It took his nearly 1/2 hour to thaw out once we got home. His whole body was solid ice. you cant see it in the video, but when I touched his back, all I could feel was snow! LOL Surprising that he wasn't cold, with all that snow and ice against his skin.

Dogster

Honored Member
Oh my....:eek: I guess Oliver didn't get cold because he was having soo much fun!!!! LOL!!!!:ROFLMAO: When he dug his ball up in the snow, did he find it every time???:LOL:

sara

Staff member
Mostly, as long as I didn't throw it too far :) if I did he'd end up looking in the wrong spot.

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Loving the snow fetches, Sara!! You get proper snow... we've gone the whole winter with nothing more than a few flakes that melt as soon as they hit the ground...

Dogster

Honored Member
WOW!!!! Your dog is BEAUTIFUL, Amateur!!!! ADORABLE!!!!! I LOVE how he plays in the snow!!!! It's SOOO CUTE when he bounces to get the ice!!!!:love::ROFLMAO:

Pawbla

Experienced Member
You know something my dog has started to like? Fetching his Kong. I bought one recently and he likes fetching it because it bounces erratically. I guess it's because of the same reason dogs like this fetching game!

Dogster

Honored Member
Glad he likes the kong!!!! Shivon doesn't care for her kong much..... until we put peanut butter in it!!!!!:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Anneke

Honored Member
Ollie is adorable with all that show on his face!!

And Amateur, I love your dog!!! I was laughing out loud at his hopping around and sticking his face in the snow!!!

We have no real problems with retrieve here, not this way.
It's the retrieve in obedience where we are having problems. Jinx has to give the dummy in my hand, but she wants to keep it herself:D No matter how much I treat... She will give it up for a treat, but next time she will do the same... turn her head with the dummy in her mouth... Silly girl:rolleyes: