Results Of A Fotoshoot

Anneke

Honored Member
Last year a friend of mine gave me a fotoshoot for my birthday. And today I found these in my mailbox, YaY!!
A collage of three pictures. Not perfect, but I loved that she captured the kisses.

Cooper, me and Jinx

My two standing on a treestump

Same treestump, but now on their own

I had to choose out of 160 foto's and boy, was that hard!!! I could have bought the cd with all the pictures but that would have cost me well over 200 euro's:eek:
So I had to narrow it down. It took me over a month to choose:D So many beautifull pictures!!
I illegally put the pictures through the scanner and resized them, because she charged 4 euro's for each picture if I wanted them digital to post on the web.
Yes it was very pricy, but I am very very pleased with these pictures!

Dogster

Honored Member
LOVE the pics, Anneke!!!!!:love: You picked the right ones!!!!:) ALL of you look SOO cute together!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Dogster

Honored Member
I would also like to add that the natural "background" is FANTASTIC!!!!! You have to drive a while to get to a place like that in Ontario.:)

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Great pics!!! I love Jinx's expression in the third pic of the collage--she's looking off like, "Really, Cooper, you're embarassing me!" :ROFLMAO:
And love the two of them together on the stump. ^^

Pawbla

Experienced Member
Wow, lovely pictures! You and your dogs look amazing. Great pictures and great models! I love the picture where it shows you three sitting, like in a classical family pic :D.

Anneke

Honored Member
Whahaha!! You nailed it, Tigerlily!!!! That is exactly, how I think, Cooper feels about Jinx!!!!
Love it!!!:ROFLMAO: