Results Of A Fotoshoot

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Anneke, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Anneke Honored Member

Last year a friend of mine gave me a fotoshoot for my birthday. And today I found these in my mailbox, YaY!!
    A collage of three pictures. Not perfect, but I loved that she captured the kisses.
    Cooper, me and Jinx
    My two standing on a treestump
    Same treestump, but now on their own

I had to choose out of 160 foto's and boy, was that hard!!! I could have bought the cd with all the pictures but that would have cost me well over 200 euro's:eek:
    So I had to narrow it down. It took me over a month to choose:D So many beautifull pictures!!
    I illegally put the pictures through the scanner and resized them, because she charged 4 euro's for each picture if I wanted them digital to post on the web.
    Yes it was very pricy, but I am very very pleased with these pictures!

2. Dogster Honored Member

LOVE the pics, Anneke!!!!!:love: You picked the right ones!!!!:) ALL of you look SOO cute together!!!!!:ROFLMAO:
  3. charmedwolf Moderator

I love the one of both Cooper and Jinx on the stump together. So pretty!
  4. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

WOW!! What great photos!! Very nice!!! wow!!! how cute are your dogs?!! wow..
    Dogster likes this.
  5. Dogster Honored Member

I would also like to add that the natural "background" is FANTASTIC!!!!! You have to drive a while to get to a place like that in Ontario.:)
  6. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Great pics!!! I love Jinx's expression in the third pic of the collage--she's looking off like, "Really, Cooper, you're embarassing me!" :ROFLMAO:
    And love the two of them together on the stump. ^^
    Dogster likes this.
  7. Pawbla Experienced Member

Wow, lovely pictures! You and your dogs look amazing. Great pictures and great models! I love the picture where it shows you three sitting, like in a classical family pic :D.
    Dogster likes this.
  8. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Attached Files:

Dogster likes this.
  9. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

aw geez, it is too small to read it...:rolleyes:
  10. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

hope this one comes out big enough to read.........

Attached Files:

Dogster likes this.
  11. Anneke Honored Member

Whahaha!! You nailed it, Tigerlily!!!! That is exactly, how I think, Cooper feels about Jinx!!!!
    Love it!!!:ROFLMAO:
  12. Dogster Honored Member

TOOO CUTE, Tigerlily!!!!:love: