Requested: Your Input On This Website

CrisM

As a newbie, I noticed that the first thing you read on the home page is:

Welcome to the Dog Trick Academy! Our #1 Priority: Teaching Positive Dog Training Methods that Works!

It should be "Positive Dog Training Methods that Work," right? Work not works?

I just noticed the Dog Profiles tab. If that's something that's coming, I'm excited.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering who does the Online Help? I have a webcam and mic and would be willing to help whenever I am online!!
Thanks, I am the only person providing online help as of right now, I will send you a private e-mail so that we can discuss this further, thank you very much for your interest.

As a newbie, I noticed that the first thing you read on the home page is:

Welcome to the Dog Trick Academy! Our #1 Priority: Teaching Positive Dog Training Methods that Works!

It should be "Positive Dog Training Methods that Work," right? Work not works?

I just noticed the Dog Profiles tab. If that's something that's coming, I'm excited.
Thank you for noticing that! I will fix it ASAP. Must have been a long day ;)

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi CrisM,

I apologize, I forgot to address your concern with the "Dog Profiles" tab. We actually used to have a full dog profile system on this site but it was buggy and we had to unfortunately take it down. I am willing to look into creating a new addition with this feature as part of the forum profiles.

Sara Carson

Experienced Member
Thanks, I am the only person providing online help as of right now, I will send you a private e-mail so that we can discuss this further, thank you very much for your interest.

Thank you for noticing that! I will fix it ASAP. Must have been a long day ;)
Great thanks!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Jean, there IS a way to add photos of our dogs to our page, under "info" section,
but, it seems hard for many members to either notice this feature,
or can't figure it out, either.

IS IT POSSIBLE,
to rename the "info" tab, as "PICTURES OF *MY* DOG"??????? The new name of that tab, might inspire more ppl to post pics of their dogs on their own page, which is nice, imo.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Jean, is "What country do you live in?"
part of the sign up/register form? Seems if it was part of the registration, mayyyyyyyybe more ppl would add in what country they live in.

not just address, which obviously, no one would want an address, or maybe not even their town posted on the 'net, but just "What country does your dog live in?"
to prompt more ppl to add that info to their page??

sometimes it is pertinent to the discussion or answer, what country one lives in.

(One could also have "no answer" as one of the choices, for those who, for whatever reason, do not want anyone to know what country they live in.)

just a thought.;)

Dlilly

Honored Member
Jean, is "What country do you live in?"
part of the sign up/register form? Seems if it was part of the registration, mayyyyyyyybe more ppl would add in what country they live in.

not just address, which obviously, no one would want an address, or maybe not even their town posted on the 'net, but just "What country does your dog live in?"
to prompt more ppl to add that info to their page??

sometimes it is pertinent to the discussion or answer, what country one lives in.

(One could also have "no answer" as one of the choices, for those who, for whatever reason, do not want anyone to know what country they live in.)

just a thought.;)
I think just listing your country is acceptable. I prefer to not tell people what state I live in because I'm real cautious, but really, telling people what country you live in is no big deal. I like your idea.