Rally-o?

Caiti

Experienced Member
I stumbled upon a cyber rally o league this morning and I have to admit I'm pretty interested. I think it would be perfect for Wylie, I practically aready do t myself with him. I'll be setting up our own little course just as a trial to see how he does before I seriously consider it, but I really want to do it.

Anyone have an experience or advice with Rally-O?

blacknym

Experienced Member
I am set up and starting to work on Rally moves! Im actually really excited about this. Thank you for posting this. ME and Deja are going to be having alot of fun with this. LOL

Hope you all join! Id love to compare notes with you all in a less formal setting. it feels a little formal there...or it could just be me... LOL

Linda A

Experienced Member
Rally is so much fun! You will love it! Royal earned his AKC Rally Novice title. I really like Rally, Tricks and would love to learn some Freestyle (or Heel Work to Music). That's why I have started with Rally Freestyle Elements. I get to do all three together!!!

blacknym

Experienced Member
Rally is so much fun! You will love it! Royal earned his AKC Rally Novice title. I really like Rally, Tricks and would love to learn some Freestyle (or Heel Work to Music). That's why I have started with Rally Freestyle Elements. I get to do all three together!!!
That sounds like lots of fun. :) I need to print out some signs and othe supplies but that will not be hard. I'm going to have to convince my friend to film to submit to the group! Lol

srdogtrainer

Experienced Member
River and I love Rally. We do APDT. APDT has more advanced skills and allows treats in the ring. That's one reason River loves it so much and does so well. The only problem we've had is he seems to always get sick the week of the show. (Either before or after). He has his RL1 and RL2 excellent and should have his RL 3 by now, but we dropped out of two different shows and he needs two more legs. I'm not sure about how the cyber rally works. Do you set up a specific course, tape it and post it somewhere?

blacknym

Experienced Member
Awe poor river!

Yes. They have five different levels so far. Each level has at least 10 courses. There are intructions and maps with each course. They also have signs for the courses. It's all printable. Then once you are ready you film your run and send it in. From what I can see most post their videos on YouTube. :D

srdogtrainer

Experienced Member
Awe poor river!

Yes. They have five different levels so far. Each level has at least 10 courses. There are intructions and maps with each course. They also have signs for the courses. It's all printable. Then once you are ready you film your run and send it in. From what I can see most post their videos on YouTube. :D
Oh that does sound fun!