Putting Her Toys Away

MaryK

Honored Member
Oh Veronica you're such a tidy little lady!!!!:love: As always 'my' Veronica is showing what a lady she is, so neat and tidy.:)

Please come over here and teach my boys to be tidy!!!!!!!!!!! They're 'typical males' leave ME to tidy up their toys!:rolleyes:

raymond upton

Another oldie we polished up a bit:

another great job the music was a great touch and veronica is cute as a button maybe one day jerry can learn to put his toys away he's good at getting them all out and spreading them around the house now if I can only get him to put them away

MaryK

Honored Member
LOL Raymond, my boy's exactly the same as Jerry, we need Veronica around to teach them some good tidy habits:LOL:

MaryK

Honored Member
Veronica, just name your treats please.:D You can have ANY treat your beautiful heart desires, plus you can sleep on the bed, sofa anywhere you want. Go for walks whatever!:D The world is yours!:D

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Caiti - there are tons of tutorials on youtube. I like Kikopup and Tab289.
On Veronica's channel there is a series of videos as we went through the learning process; when we started she wasn't even able to pick up a toy or object on cue.

MaryK - You must be psychic!! You just described the most intimate details of Veronica's life!!! :D:cool: