Putting Her Toys Away

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by JazzyandVeronica, Feb 18, 2013.

1. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

Another oldie we polished up a bit:

Linda A, Dogster, k9 crazed and 2 others like this.

2. MaryK Honored Member

Oh Veronica you're such a tidy little lady!!!!:love: As always 'my' Veronica is showing what a lady she is, so neat and tidy.:)

Please come over here and teach my boys to be tidy!!!!!!!!!!! They're 'typical males' leave ME to tidy up their toys!:rolleyes:
  3. raymond upton Well-Known Member

another great job the music was a great touch and veronica is cute as a button maybe one day jerry can learn to put his toys away he's good at getting them all out and spreading them around the house now if I can only get him to put them away
    MaryK likes this.
  4. MaryK Honored Member

LOL Raymond, my boy's exactly the same as Jerry, we need Veronica around to teach them some good tidy habits:LOL:
  5. Dogster Honored Member

Great trick!!:D
    How long would it take Veronica to clean up ALL her toys???:whistle::LOL:
    MaryK likes this.
  6. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

Thanks Raymond & Mary! V. would be happy to come over and clean up for you any time....that is as ong as you have incredibly tasty, smelly treats to pay her with. :)

I believe I'm going to take the 5th on that one. :whistle:
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  7. Caiti Experienced Member

Great job! :p I should teach this to Wylie lol
    MaryK likes this.
  8. MaryK Honored Member

Veronica, just name your treats please.:D You can have ANY treat your beautiful heart desires, plus you can sleep on the bed, sofa anywhere you want. Go for walks whatever!:D The world is yours!:D
  9. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

Caiti - there are tons of tutorials on youtube. I like Kikopup and Tab289.
    On Veronica's channel there is a series of videos as we went through the learning process; when we started she wasn't even able to pick up a toy or object on cue.

MaryK - You must be psychic!! You just described the most intimate details of Veronica's life!!! :D:cool:
    MaryK likes this.