Put Your Shoes On

sara

Staff member
Looks like fun! and what's really weird... I understood most of what you were saying! LOL

fly30

Experienced Member
That's the goal Jean ! But she's not ready yet. She does not put them on accurately yet, not enough to walk but that's what we're aiming at.

fickla

Experienced Member
I think she's doing a great job at targeting the shoes! You'll have to get another pair though for the back feet to wear :)

fly30

Experienced Member
I think she's doing a great job at targeting the shoes! You'll have to get another pair though for the back feet to wear :)
:DShe doesn't seem to know she has back feet yet !
We have worked on this trick again today but we did not get any further. Patience...

new bear

I tried this trick with my chihuahua today. She can shuffle some small steps forward but she is not quite good at wearing the slippers. Instead of putting her foot in, she puts her foot on top at some times. It is very funny as she is so small and the slippers are so big. :)

fly30

Experienced Member
Smashing ! She actually walks with them ! She's quiet compared with Fly.
I liked the whole video. Our games are much alike.

jayc

Thanks!! Ive found it easier to work on this trick when she is a bit tired so that she doesn't pounce on them!
I'm sure she'll be wanting a pair of high heels next!
Fly is absolutely beautiful!! I checked out your website but unfortunately i can't read it - i still loved it though. How old is she? Where are you? We're in Australia

fly30

Experienced Member
Thanks for Fly. Sorry my blog's in French. Fly is one year old and we are in the south of France.

mewzard

Experienced Member
great trick and hard too!! can't wait to see when she's got it!!

jayc - i'm glad i'm not the only person in the world running through the park with a fluffy toy on a string!!! I'm really bad with lines too :giggle:

jayc

Yes, ridiculous rope work from me there! That is the first time I've tried it and to be honest, pretty embarrassing that I've broadcast it to the world ;) Glad to hear you're in solidarity, running round parks (presumably on the other side of the world)