Puppy Photos

lizzyrd

Experienced Member
Hehe Buddha is a little shaggy. I let it grow to keep him warm during the winter. I'll be giving him a buzz when it gets a bit warmer.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
You got some really nice dogs! They look like little pleasers too ;) What breed is Chimera?

lizzyrd

Experienced Member
Please post your pics! :) Pretty Puppy-fest!

I am not exactly sure of her breed. I'm guessing American pitbull. But she could be a mix.

lizzyrd

Experienced Member
Onyx is so gorgeous with her blue eyes and Chase just makes me melt. What a look on her baby face. I bet it was hard not to give her anything she wanted.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
AWWWW Chase!! So so cute.
I wish I'd had Mud as a pup, I bet she would've been a ton of fun--and probably a little troublemaker!
I don't know where any of my Zeke puppy pictures went off to. :(

All very cute pups. ^^

mewzard

Experienced Member
Wow mewzard, he's so small. How much does he weight now?
She is now 8 months and weighs something like 30Kg (she's got podgey after staying in during her season). I think she weighed something like 12Kg in that second picture.

sara

Staff member
Awe, I've never had any young pups, but here's Ollie when he was 7 Months (a month after I got him, and my sister's 9 week old Westie pup, Annabelle (the day she came home)

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Awwww, adorable pictures of Annabelle and Ollie. Westie pups are so cute; they look like little stuffed animals. ^^