Play Board Games With Your Dog

Dogster

Honored Member
Shivon doesn't swallow little parts, but I'm going to slowly decrease the size in the object that I'm using, to teach her not to swallow things, just in case:) (does that make sense??:oops:)

MaryK

Honored Member
LOVED THE VIDS:love::LOL: Awesome and Fly looks so happy and is having so much fun!:LOL:

I think my two would swallow anything that small:(:rolleyes: Zeus would definitely chew it, if nothing else.:eek:

fly30

Experienced Member
Dogster, it makes sense, you dogs have to understand that when doing tricks, only the reward can be eaten. But I think it really depends on dogs.

MaryK don't try these tricks then, it could be dangerous for your dogs.

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
I would love to do this with Remi but I feel the same as Maryk that mine might try swallowing something so small. :( Might try it when I know he has more self control, maybe try with a bigger object like Dogster. :)

MaryK

Honored Member
Dogster, it makes sense, you dogs have to understand that when doing tricks, only the reward can be eaten. But I think it really depends on dogs.

MaryK don't try these tricks then, it could be dangerous for your dogs.
Much as I'd love to I hear you loud and clear Fly, thank you, will not attempt this with my two.:D I wouldn't do anything to put my boys in danger and I have a feeling that they would attempt to chew/swallow a dice.

MaryK

Honored Member
MaryK and Mr-Remington, you can buy those stuffed dice that you hang in your car....:D:D
Yes you sure are a genius Dogster. That would work with Ra Kismet, he doesn't chew soft toys but Zeus LOL I don't quite trust. He's chewed a few soft toys in his time. Will get some for Ra Kismet, maybe they would also get him to 'hold' something other than his soccer ball in his mouth.