Pictures With My New Camera!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Tâmara Vaz, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

IMG_0540.JPG IMG_0570.JPG

Attached Files:

Pawbla, MaryK, Dlilly and 2 others like this.

2. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

IMG_0608.JPG IMG_0609.JPG IMG_0616.JPG IMG_0619.JPG IMG_0621.JPG IMG_0625.JPG IMG_0633.JPG IMG_0642.JPG

Attached Files:

MaryK, Dlilly, Anneke and 1 other person like this.
  3. Dogster Honored Member

Wow, these are AWESOME!!!!!:D I LOVE them all!!!!:love::love: Laika is excellent at posing, very photogenic.:cool:
    Tâmara Vaz likes this.
  4. jackienmutts Honored Member

Beautiful pics!!! Can't pic a fav, but do love the Minnie ears with the red bow!! :love::D
    Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.
  5. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

IMG_0667.JPG IMG_0671.JPG IMG_0677.JPG IMG_0682.JPG IMG_0685.JPG

Attached Files:

MaryK, Dlilly, Anneke and 1 other person like this.
  6. Dogster Honored Member

Awwwwwww!!!!!:love::love::love:
    Tâmara Vaz likes this.
  7. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

I think you have two inspiring models there as pets!!!! They are beautiful pics! What camera have you got? Laika is a poser and just so beautiful but so is your cat!
    Dogster and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  8. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

Thank you all!!!
    My camera is a Canon SX40HS
    Dogster likes this.
  9. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

This one ISN'T with my new camera, but it's cool! So raj 297.JPG raj 297.JPG raj 297.JPG : raj 297.JPG
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  10. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

Ops! Is there a way to fix the previous post?:whistle:
  11. Evie Experienced Member

Oooo!!!!! HORSEY~!! Is it yours?

Lovely pics :) Sadly enough this is the first time that I've noticed that Laika has odd coloured eyes. I think it might have previously gone unnoticed by me because I'm used to looking at my brother's husky who also has the different coloured eyes :p
    Dogster and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  12. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

Yes!!! Her name's "White wing"!:)

:D
    Dlilly, Evie and Dogster like this.
  13. Dogster Honored Member

Wow, she's beautiful!!!!:D:love::love:I love how you edited the pics!!!
    Tâmara Vaz likes this.
  14. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Again awesome photography! Love the editing too. Beautiful horse - is she a pony or a horse? Didn't know you were horsey too! Amazing. I love riding, can't afford a horse at the moment but I used to have a 15.2hh bay gelding called Zacky - he was a Welsh Section D - beautiful horse.. I don't have any pics on my computer of him - I had him prior to digital photography! He was a rescue horse - he had been beaten by his owner as a foal and no one could get near him - he was going to be put down but my Dad, who was a meat and livestock inspector saw him at a farm and said he would take him and even if he couldn't work with him he could be a companion horse so would at least live... we worked with him for 4 years and gained his trust prior to backing him and after a lot of work we did competing and he was a lovely, loving, bombproof horse. To think that he may not of lived still makes me well up...:cry: I will have to try and scan in a pic of me and him.
    MaryK, Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.
  15. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

She's a horse! :) Incredible history!! I love riding too! I love hipism... I will enjoy see the pic!
    Dogster likes this.
  16. MaryK Honored Member

Fabulous pics:D What beautiful models you have and sooooooooo good at posing:D
    And a horse, I adore horses and had horses back home, miss horses like crazy:cry:

I'm the world's worst photographer:( and :LOL: Ra Kismet never stays still enough for me to photograph - haven't managed to work out how to stop motion blur despite having a digital camera. :(
    Ripleygirl, Dogster and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  17. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

:D

Is Ra Kismet your dog?Right?
  18. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

You will... the beauty of digital photography is that you can take a million pics and just delete off the crap ones... its not like film that you had to be careful because you had to pay to have them developed!
  19. Pawbla Experienced Member

Oh my god a Husky that likes water! :ROFLMAO: Never seen one before!
    Tâmara Vaz and Ripleygirl like this.
  20. MaryK Honored Member

Yes Ra Kismet is my younger boy. He's a rescue and breed wise, well Belgian Shepherd crossed with ?????????? Zeus is my 'golden oldie' - though:LOL: don't tell him about the 'oldie':DHe's a Blue Heeler:)