Pictures With My New Camera!!!

Evie

Experienced Member
Oooo!!!!! HORSEY~!! Is it yours?

Lovely pics :) Sadly enough this is the first time that I've noticed that Laika has odd coloured eyes. I think it might have previously gone unnoticed by me because I'm used to looking at my brother's husky who also has the different coloured eyes :p

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Again awesome photography! Love the editing too. Beautiful horse - is she a pony or a horse? Didn't know you were horsey too! Amazing. I love riding, can't afford a horse at the moment but I used to have a 15.2hh bay gelding called Zacky - he was a Welsh Section D - beautiful horse.. I don't have any pics on my computer of him - I had him prior to digital photography! He was a rescue horse - he had been beaten by his owner as a foal and no one could get near him - he was going to be put down but my Dad, who was a meat and livestock inspector saw him at a farm and said he would take him and even if he couldn't work with him he could be a companion horse so would at least live... we worked with him for 4 years and gained his trust prior to backing him and after a lot of work we did competing and he was a lovely, loving, bombproof horse. To think that he may not of lived still makes me well up...:cry: I will have to try and scan in a pic of me and him.

MaryK

Honored Member
Fabulous pics:D What beautiful models you have and sooooooooo good at posing:D
And a horse, I adore horses and had horses back home, miss horses like crazy:cry:

I'm the world's worst photographer:( and :LOL: Ra Kismet never stays still enough for me to photograph - haven't managed to work out how to stop motion blur despite having a digital camera. :(

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Fabulous pics:D What beautiful models you have and sooooooooo good at posing:D
And a horse, I adore horses and had horses back home, miss horses like crazy:cry:

I'm the world's worst photographer:( and :LOL: Ra Kismet never stays still enough for me to photograph - haven't managed to work out how to stop motion blur despite having a digital camera. :(
You will... the beauty of digital photography is that you can take a million pics and just delete off the crap ones... its not like film that you had to be careful because you had to pay to have them developed!