Picking The Toy To Play With.

kimkats000

Does any one else have a dog that mouths or picks up each toy THEN pick the one he wants to play with?

That is what Bas does. He will go to each toy and mouth it or pick it up. He then picks the one he wants to play with and has fun!

Silly puppy!

Kim

MaryK

Honored Member
Awww that's so cute:D No my youngster Ra Kismet only wants balls, any size, any type, other toys are of no interest, except occasionally a tug toy, but only then if I pick it up and start playing with him.:D

Honored Member
Holly doesn't do that but she does pick what toy she wants to play with.

Holly goes over to her toy box and already knows which toy she wants and will search through the box until she finds it. We sometimes try to guess which toy she is after before she finds it :LOL:. Sometimes if it's not in the box we also have to help her find where she left it.

k9 crazed

Experienced Member
Diesel brings my husband a substitute toy, drops it in his lap and then very purposefully moves toward or looks at the basket with the "off limits unless your playing with a person" toys. He is a such a character!

raymond upton

my dog jerry used to do that he'd dump the whole toy crate over then grab most of the toys for a second of two then eventually settle on one toy and carry that one off to play with

jackienmutts

Honored Member
I often see Makena rumaging thru their toybox (they have loads of toys!), dumping toys everywhere (cuz the maid, I mean "I", will clean them up :ROFLMAO: ), til she finds the one she's looking for (seems it's always on the bottom) - and off she goes with her treasure. I always think it's especially funny when it's a toy she hasn't played with in forever, and she works so hard to find it (cuz I've usually forgetten it's even in there - but obviously she hasn't). :LOL:

madeleine

Experienced Member
Dazzle picks a toy, plays with is, then picks another toy, plays with that one and so on. Sometimes she can't choose between two toys and will try to hold then both and play with the both off them :D
Just like when you see a small kid trying to deside which lollie it will get from the shops hihi:ROFLMAO: