Photo Contest

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by SuzanneSB, Mar 5, 2013.

1. SuzanneSB Well-Known Member

I am running a dog photo contest over at my Facebook page. The winning photo will be used on my American Bulldog fan page as a cover photo.
    It would be great to have some people from this forum enter.

Here's the link: Facebook Cover Photo Contest
    MaryK likes this.

2. MaryK Honored Member

Only for photos of American Bulldogs??
  3. SuzanneSB Well-Known Member

Hi Mary...I suppose bulltypes will be ok.

Maybe I should run a contest on my other page for all dogs :)
    MaryK likes this.
  4. MaryK Honored Member

Please do, cannot even have a 'bully' type of dog here:mad:
  5. SuzanneSB Well-Known Member

what do you mean Mary...you can't have a bully type dog on this forum?
    MaryK likes this.
  6. MaryK Honored Member

Ooops so sorry Suzanne, been feeling so off color because of this awful heat, not thinking clearly:sick: . Bully types are LOVED on this forum.:love: There would be a uproar if they weren't allowed:D

I meant the awful place I live at present. The law is 'any bully or bully type dog', if you're dog looks a bit bully, the ghastly councils can take the dog away, not a single crime committed and euthanizes the dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: The poor dogs don't even need to actually have Pit Bull in them, just the 'wrong' look. It's disgusting as far as I am concerned, don't get me started, I can rant forever!:rolleyes:
  7. Golden River of Dreams Experienced Member

Oh that is so awful!!! They can be perfectly friendly and get euthanized? What do they do with non 'bully breeds' that are aggressive?
  8. SuzanneSB Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late reply Mary. That is so awful, I couldn't bear it. My Skye is a bull type and the most softest dog you'd ever meet.