Photo Contest

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by SuzanneSB, Mar 5, 2013.

1. SuzanneSB Well-Known Member

I am running a dog photo contest over at my Facebook page. The winning photo will be used on my American Bulldog fan page as a cover photo.
    It would be great to have some people from this forum enter.

Here's the link: Facebook Cover Photo Contest
    MaryK likes this.

2. MaryK Honored Member

Only for photos of American Bulldogs??
  3. SuzanneSB Well-Known Member

Hi Mary...I suppose bulltypes will be ok.

Maybe I should run a contest on my other page for all dogs :)
    MaryK likes this.
  4. MaryK Honored Member

Please do, cannot even have a 'bully' type of dog here:mad:
  5. SuzanneSB Well-Known Member

what do you mean can't have a bully type dog on this forum?
    MaryK likes this.
  6. MaryK Honored Member

Ooops so sorry Suzanne, been feeling so off color because of this awful heat, not thinking clearly:sick: . Bully types are LOVED on this forum.:love: There would be a uproar if they weren't allowed:D

I meant the awful place I live at present. The law is 'any bully or bully type dog', if you're dog looks a bit bully, the ghastly councils can take the dog away, not a single crime committed and euthanizes the dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: The poor dogs don't even need to actually have Pit Bull in them, just the 'wrong' look. It's disgusting as far as I am concerned, don't get me started, I can rant forever!:rolleyes:
  7. Golden River of Dreams Well-Known Member

Oh that is so awful!!! They can be perfectly friendly and get euthanized? What do they do with non 'bully breeds' that are aggressive?
  8. SuzanneSB Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late reply Mary. That is so awful, I couldn't bear it. My Skye is a bull type and the most softest dog you'd ever meet.