Pee! & Crawl

Lindsey

So currently with Traveler I'm working on getting his back leg lifts on the cue 'Pee!'

And today Didgie and I free shaped crawl. It was super fun to do, watching her first figure out I wanted her on the ground, then that laying her head on the ground got her c/t and then that stretching her neck forward while staying on the ground got her c/t and then that putting a paw forward got her even MORE treats.

SD&B

Experienced Member
Nice work. I especially like that crawl. And the pee is not the easiest trick, so it looks like you're doing great.

Lindsey

They're both AWESOME!!! And you're an AWESOME trainer!!!!:D
Aww thanks! I'm ok, lot to learn and I've got some super smart dogs

Nice work. I especially like that crawl. And the pee is not the easiest trick, so it looks like you're doing great.
I am terrible about finishing things and putting cues to them so I'm cracking down and trying. He's been offering back leglifts for months and I kept putting it off

SD&B

Experienced Member
I am terrible about finishing things and putting cues to them so I'm cracking down and trying. He's been offering back leglifts for months and I kept putting it off
Yeah, I know the feeling. It's always so much fun to get the initial trick. And then you want to try something different. Too much fun, lol.

sara

Staff member
LOL I'm exactly the same way! I have a very hard time putting tricks properly to cue... Once the trick is learned, I move onto a new one, skip the cue proofing LOL

Oliver does the back leg lift to the cue's Cesar, and a Brad Pattison book (yes he has 2 cues for this, and I did finish putting that trick on cue(s) LOL)