"paws Up" J3 Day 2

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
So we did a bit of a highlight reel from our second try at Paws Up - this time on a set of pet stairs.

But first we were looking cute so had to do some quick photos! You can clearly see Juni's marbled eye which I like, Jinx is looking particularly houndy in this pic O_o and Jett - well this is the best of a bad bunch - he was not feeling like much of a ham... :D

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
AWESOME!!!

Now, the first pup, she gets treated mostly on the floor, and i don't hear you whispering praise to her, the way you do with 2nd & 3rd pups, (or maybe you are, and i just can't hear it:ROFLMAO: i can not hear well, it could be ME!:rolleyes: )
Why the 1st pup gets most of rewards on the floor,
but 2nd and 3rd pup gets reward while standing on steps?

Next vid, it'd be fun to watch if you try having the gray color pup who is always first, go last? It'd just be interesting to see, if she can learn faster,or appear to learn faster, if she also gets chances to observe her mates doing it before she gets a turn...? cuz dogs can learn by watching other dogs in action.
AWESOME TRAINING, the pups are really getting it.
and wow, is that 3rd pup growing like a weed now or what?? He suddenly seems much longer!

ADORABLE and amazing PHOTOS!! lol i did chuckle at that 3rd photo!!:ROFLMAO: rofl!!