Onyx Is Leash Trained?!

tenniskitty

Experienced Member
WOW!!! I am amazed with Onyx, she can walk at heel now... That is a HUGE step up for her. I used to come home cussing and pissed as all get out, after being drug all over the neighborhood. LOL That dog will be the end of me, lemme tell ya that! Oh well, I love her! I'm very proud of her, and I enjoy our walks now! She has been looking a little thin, so I bumped up her diet. She LOVES it! She has one egg, and more Purina than I've been giving her, each night. Her coat looks healthier, and the gray is her coat is slowly going away, well, it seems like it anyway. LOL Have a good day, all.:dogcool:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Congradulations on the heel! WOW! That is super cool! I am envious, because, my dog just dragged me all over, i was SOOoo bummed, i had thought we had it NAILED a while back.
He is way better OFF LEASH, he'll follow right next to me or pretty close and comes every time i call..he hadn't been on a leash for while..dang...bummed me out! SO I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU!
(ps---you give your dog Purina? That is hugely corn, you know..and dogs do not digest corn, is just a "filler" so they feel full. No nutrients in corn for dogs, really.) I like Chicken Soup for Dog lover's soul, has meat as first four ingredients, which is hard to find, even in top brands, and is not expensive either.

tenniskitty

Experienced Member
Onyx is a THOUSAND times better when she is off-leash, but they have some strict leash laws where I'm at. I didn't know about the Purina. I always give them some kind of extra meat with their food, a hot dog, turkey, hamburger meat, etc. We feed them Purina because it decreases the... Unpleasant smells... LOL We use to feed them "Kibbles N' Bits" but we can hardly ever find a place that has it! They're usually (75% of the time) out of it.