Ollie's Trick Training Videos

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by OllieTeddy, Oct 16, 2011.

1. OllieTeddy Member

Hey

I haven't been on for a few weeks, but I was doing lots of trick training with my dog Ollie. Here are the training videos I did recently:

(click on the photos)

Doing a Down. He does this now without any hand signal, just voice command. My command is "Flat".
    [IMG]

Doing Roll over. He loves doing this and he does it really fast now. Just got to progress to doing it just on voice command.
    [IMG]

Doing Wave. Did two videos of this. He loves doing waves, and in one video he gets so excited, he hops around with his paw in the air. :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Doing Touch with a target stick. only introduced this about a month ago and he loves doing touch. As you can see in the video, he really presses against it for the click and treat. Apologies for it going dark a couple of times, I was juggling a target stick, a clicker, a treat and a camera. :) Also, my clicks are a little out but I was concentrating a lot on filming it and forgot to click properly. :oops:
    [IMG]

And now for the cute video of Ollie falling asleep:
    [IMG]

And a cute photo to go with it:
    [IMG]

Thanks for watching. :) Would love comments on his training. :)
    tigerlily46514 and Jean like this.

2. Anneke Honored Member

Aaawwww I just had to smile when I watched his wave!! Sooo cute!!
    He has a great roll over!
    Such a lovely bouncy boy!!
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  3. fly30 Experienced Member

Lovely dog really !
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  4. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

CUTE dog, and *MY* dog looooooves your voice, and came running in to see what was going on! ha ha!!:ROFLMAO:
  5. OllieTeddy Member

thanks for the replies guys.

Anneke: thanks, he is a very happy and loves-life dog. :)
    fly30: thank you.
    tigerlily: thanks, and that is so cute. I hate my voice on videos :oops:. Good to hear another dog liked it. :)