Ollie's New Trick Video.

sara

Staff member
Loved the video! Oliver is awesome! Will you be posting more videos of your other dogs soon?
Yup, I'm working on Scout's video right now... lots of cutting clips... takes forever!

Mouse and Boo need another filming session, though I may make Scout's video into a deaf dog video, then add the couple of tricks from Mouse and Boo that we managed to get.

I have no idea if I can get Zoe doing her few tricks in that sort of situation... we'll be doing another session, and hopefully, Zoe will be more comfortable the second time around.

running_dog

Honored Member
Really nice to see Oliver in action!
I see what you mean he does love doing things backwards and talking :)
The bug hunt is so funny, yes he wants to do what you say but he's SO sure there is a giant mosquito about to bite him :ROFLMAO: maybe there was?

srdogtrainer

Experienced Member
Yup, I'm working on Scout's video right now... lots of cutting clips... takes forever!

Mouse and Boo need another filming session, though I may make Scout's video into a deaf dog video, then add the couple of tricks from Mouse and Boo that we managed to get.

I have no idea if I can get Zoe doing her few tricks in that sort of situation... we'll be doing another session, and hopefully, Zoe will be more comfortable the second time around.
Great! I can't wait!!! I need to start making some more videos of River with all his new tricks. I am just having bad luck with cameras.