Ollie's New Trick Video.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by sara, Aug 3, 2011.

1. sara Moderator

Filmed outdoors, on the day we filmed all 8 dogs... I put together some of Ollie's tricks from that day, not all (as the video would be 10 minutes long!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMmtFICKPg4

I got some clips out of sequence, sorry about that, and the writing in the middle is too fast OOPS! We'll fix that next time around!

Hopefully I'll have the deafies done up tomorrow!
    Dodge, tigerlily46514 and Anneke like this.

2. heidio Active Member

Great job Oliver!
  3. srdogtrainer Experienced Member

Loved the video! Oliver is awesome! Will you be posting more videos of your other dogs soon?
  4. sara Moderator

Yup, I'm working on Scout's video right now... lots of cutting clips... takes forever!

Mouse and Boo need another filming session, though I may make Scout's video into a deaf dog video, then add the couple of tricks from Mouse and Boo that we managed to get.

I have no idea if I can get Zoe doing her few tricks in that sort of situation... we'll be doing another session, and hopefully, Zoe will be more comfortable the second time around.
  5. running_dog Honored Member

Really nice to see Oliver in action!
    I see what you mean he does love doing things backwards and talking :)
    The bug hunt is so funny, yes he wants to do what you say but he's SO sure there is a giant mosquito about to bite him :ROFLMAO: maybe there was?
    Dodge likes this.
  6. srdogtrainer Experienced Member

Great! I can't wait!!! I need to start making some more videos of River with all his new tricks. I am just having bad luck with cameras.
  7. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

GREAT WORK, SARA AND OLLIE!!!!! AWESOME!!
  8. Dodge Well-Known Member

:love:awwwww,love him!! Fab job,he is suuuuch a cutie,damn bugs,ey :LOL: