Oliver's Cheating!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by sara, Jul 13, 2012.

1. sara Moderator

I'm having to re-film all the tricks he knows for the video I'm putting together of everything he knows, as my Hard Drive crashed and I lost everything...

So yesterday I was out filming some of the tricks, and I decided to do his distance target. I didn't have a book or anything, so I used his collapseable water dish.

However, Oliver decided he needed to cheat! LOL He was picking it up and moving it... especially when I was asking for a down on target LOL

I think he was goofing off so much because I brought his ball along as a reward for some of the more hyper tricks, as he`s more enthusiastic when using a ball. treats are for serious thinking. LOL

I`m uploading the video to You Tube so you all can see what a smart lil' goof I have!

2. southerngirl Honored Member

:ROFLMAO: Smart Oliver. I can't wait to see the silly boy's youtube video on this.
  3. sara Moderator

uploading as we speak! LOL
    southerngirl and Dogster like this.
  4. Dogster Honored Member

That sound HILARIOUS!!!!:ROFLMAO: Can't wait to see the video!!!!
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  5. SD&B Experienced Member

Once in a while, Sundog gets goofy and moves her mark. I think it's just goofiness. Glad to hear Oliver is enjoying himself and looking forward to that video.
  6. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

*munches M&M happily while waiting for the movie to start*
    tigerlily46514, SD&B and Dogster like this.
  7. Dogster Honored Member

<-------- gets popcorn[IMG]
    dogcrazy and tigerlily46514 like this.
  8. Amateur Experienced Member

Did I miss it
    Did I miss the premier ?
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.
  9. sara Moderator

Sorry guys! Internet was crap and it took 4 hours to upload 50% of the 2 minute video (not even in HD!), then I had to go. I'm trying again as we speak. I'm at 30% in 10 minutes, so I think it'll work this time!
    Dogster, tigerlily46514 and SD&B like this.
  10. sara Moderator

Here ya go!
    Gripster, dogcrazy, Dogster and 3 others like this.
  11. SD&B Experienced Member

LOL! Quite the cheater! You need to nail it to the ground :D

But he is awful cute at cheating.
    Dogster likes this.
  12. Amateur Experienced Member

He was just thinking outside the box -- smert little guy !
    Dogster, SD&B and southerngirl like this.
  13. Pawbla Experienced Member

I concur - he is thinking outside the box! LOL!
    SD&B and Dogster like this.
  14. Dogster Honored Member

LOL yes!!!!:ROFLMAO: He's quite the cheater!!!!
    SD&B likes this.
  15. Gripster Active Member

That is way too cute! I like it that you get a kick out of him when he's making up his own rules. If you miss the target, just pick it up and place in in the correct position, right? :p
    Dogster likes this.
  16. sara Moderator

Exactly! LOL

If I didn't get a kick out of him making things up.... I wouldn't be a clicker trainer, and I wouldn't be a good terrier owner! LOL You definately cant be serious when you own a terrier! LOL Oliver's main goal in life is to make me forget what I was doing and laugh at him LOL.
    Dogster likes this.