Oliver's Cheating!!!

sara

Staff member
LOL

I'm having to re-film all the tricks he knows for the video I'm putting together of everything he knows, as my Hard Drive crashed and I lost everything...

So yesterday I was out filming some of the tricks, and I decided to do his distance target. I didn't have a book or anything, so I used his collapseable water dish.

However, Oliver decided he needed to cheat! LOL He was picking it up and moving it... especially when I was asking for a down on target LOL

I think he was goofing off so much because I brought his ball along as a reward for some of the more hyper tricks, as he`s more enthusiastic when using a ball. treats are for serious thinking. LOL

I`m uploading the video to You Tube so you all can see what a smart lil' goof I have!

sara

Staff member
Sorry guys! Internet was crap and it took 4 hours to upload 50% of the 2 minute video (not even in HD!), then I had to go. I'm trying again as we speak. I'm at 30% in 10 minutes, so I think it'll work this time!

Gripster

That is way too cute! I like it that you get a kick out of him when he's making up his own rules. If you miss the target, just pick it up and place in in the correct position, right? :p

sara

Staff member
That is way too cute! I like it that you get a kick out of him when he's making up his own rules. If you miss the target, just pick it up and place in in the correct position, right? :p
Exactly! LOL

If I didn't get a kick out of him making things up.... I wouldn't be a clicker trainer, and I wouldn't be a good terrier owner! LOL You definately cant be serious when you own a terrier! LOL Oliver's main goal in life is to make me forget what I was doing and laugh at him LOL.