Old member, new dog!

addictinganimal

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've been on last. Sorry 'bout that, I've been attending dog school!

Anyhoo, got a new doggie! His name is Jack and he's a rehomed mini aussie. A friend of ours had three dogs and took pity on a fourth who had already gone through four homes. She ended up going through a divorce and couldn't keep Jack, so I volunteered to take him. He's now on his fifth--and final--home. :doghappy:

I've been working with him a bit and he's doing really well! A definitely candidate for off leash work. I have a 30 foot long line from dog school that I use with him outside, and he rarely leaves my side, even with distractions. He's already learned Sit, Lay Down, Shake, Stay, Kiss, Come, Jump, Touch, and a few others.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
What a beauty! Very cute. Congrats on the new dog and give yourself a pat on the back. Keep up the good work!

stormi

He's a stunner, congratulations on your new addition...he sounds lovely :dogbiggrin:

addictinganimal

Thanks guys! :D I love his piggy nose. We call it his Aries symbol. He's one of the kissiest babies on the face of the planet! Any ideas on what tricks I should start with after we get through with basic obedience?

snooks

Experienced Member
I love his nose too, he's beautiful. My Goldens have pinky noses and it's so kissable. How about teaching a bow, he looks very playful and being that smart knowing how to take a bow would be appropriate. I'm working on bows now, very cute.

addictinganimal

Aww, pinky goldens. Bow, eh? I shall try it! Kinda hard clicking with three dogs in the house, so I'll have to find him some other version of a clicker.