Ok,totally Off Topic

Dodge

Hi,just a question . . . .:D
I have no idea how all this works,sure I will suss it all out,but was wondering what the "like" and "point" system is all about :confused: I think all those videos are just awesome,do I click like when I like them(erhem,love 'em!) ? I know I m soo very new on here and dont want to be clicking all over the place and become a pain in the neck :)
Is there anywhere on here I can read up on all the different things you do,like watching a thread,like,alerts and all that stuff O_o . . . . .:LOL:feel free to call me a dafty LOL

jazmataz

I'm semi- new here too. (well, at least I still feel like I'm just figuring it out!!) =) You can 'like' a comment... and from what I understand, it's the same as "liking" it in Facebook. It just shows you agree or like what that person said.

As far as the point system is concerned... I have no idea! I joined this thread of conversation so I can learn too! How do you earn points? Is it by participating in trick challenges?

Dodge

:)well . . . I m not on facebook,so have not got a clue about the liking system (:unsure:) but will just click on what I like I suppose (my god,lots of clicking for me going on then,lol!)
I may just be posting all over the place to get to know you guys,what better way,ey :D do tell me to shut up should you get sick of me :eek: GIGGLE :p:D
I m not worried about the trophy points,hope it didnt come across like I wanted them :oops:just trying to understand the system,couldnt get the grip of why I had 4 already,:confused:xxxxLOL

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
The like button is mostly there to encourage other members to post. :) Everybody enjoys knowing that their message has helped someone else and the like button is easier than replying. I think of it like a "thank you" or an "i agree" button. :)

Dodge

The like button is mostly there to encourage other members to post. :) Everybody enjoys knowing that their message has helped someone else and the like button is easier than replying. I think of it like a "thank you" or an "i agree" button. :)
That sounds like a very easy,down to earth kinda way to describe that button,golly I m glad I pushed the button with that in mind ))CLAP CLAP(( :D thank you xxx

sara

Staff member
I just wanted to say: Wow Dodge, you are going to be alot of fun! I can already tell! I really enjoy reading your posts :D