Ok,totally Off Topic

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Dodge, May 6, 2011.

1. Dodge Well-Known Member

Hi,just a question . . . .:D
    I have no idea how all this works,sure I will suss it all out,but was wondering what the "like" and "point" system is all about :confused: I think all those videos are just awesome,do I click like when I like them(erhem,love 'em!) ? I know I m soo very new on here and dont want to be clicking all over the place and become a pain in the neck :)
    Is there anywhere on here I can read up on all the different things you do,like watching a thread,like,alerts and all that stuff O_o . . . . .:LOL:feel free to call me a dafty LOL

2. jazmataz Well-Known Member

I'm semi- new here too. (well, at least I still feel like I'm just figuring it out!!) =) You can 'like' a comment... and from what I understand, it's the same as "liking" it in Facebook. It just shows you agree or like what that person said.

As far as the point system is concerned... I have no idea! I joined this thread of conversation so I can learn too! How do you earn points? Is it by participating in trick challenges?
    Dodge likes this.
  3. Jean Cote Administrator

You earn trophy points by achieving certain things in the forums. You can find a list of achievements on this page.
  4. Dodge Well-Known Member

:)well . . . I m not on facebook,so have not got a clue about the liking system (:unsure:) but will just click on what I like I suppose (my god,lots of clicking for me going on then,lol!)
    I may just be posting all over the place to get to know you guys,what better way,ey :D do tell me to shut up should you get sick of me :eek: GIGGLE :p:D
    I m not worried about the trophy points,hope it didnt come across like I wanted them :oops:just trying to understand the system,couldnt get the grip of why I had 4 already,:confused:xxxxLOL
    Jean likes this.
  5. Jean Cote Administrator

The like button is mostly there to encourage other members to post. :) Everybody enjoys knowing that their message has helped someone else and the like button is easier than replying. I think of it like a "thank you" or an "i agree" button. :)
    Dodge likes this.
  6. Dodge Well-Known Member

That sounds like a very easy,down to earth kinda way to describe that button,golly I m glad I pushed the button with that in mind ))CLAP CLAP(( :D thank you xxx
    sara and mewzard like this.
  7. sara Moderator

I just wanted to say: Wow Dodge, you are going to be alot of fun! I can already tell! I really enjoy reading your posts :D
  8. Dodge Well-Known Member

Awww,thank you :Dlooking forward to lots of chinwags :)