Next 12 Tricks On Your List...

MaryK

Honored Member
You're lucky, LOL Ra Kismet just LOVES to train and if I stop too soon, I get the 'disgusted is that ALL' look. He'd train all day, if I let him!:):rolleyes:

MaryK

Honored Member
Love his wagging tail, he's like Ra Kismet, always has a wagging tail too.:love:

'Fraid though Ra Kismet would give me the 'hey is that ALL' look of total disgust if I trained for just five minutes. He LOVES training, would train all day if I let him, so we do have to do longer sessions to keep the kid happy:rolleyes::D

I use some of his daily food too.

MaryK

Honored Member
Ooops, somethings gone wrong, two posts, so sorry. This computer is having a hissy fit I think! One post, along with the like, didn't appear to go through.:confused:

threenorns

i often throw in extra session when we're walking but the problem with dandy is regulating his hyperness. that's about as low as he can manage - if he gets going, that's it - his wits just scatter all over the place and he'll start jumping up and scratching me to bits.

MaryK

Honored Member
i often throw in extra session when we're walking but the problem with dandy is regulating his hyperness. that's about as low as he can manage - if he gets going, that's it - his wits just scatter all over the place and he'll start jumping up and scratching me to bits.
That is a problem. Fortunately Ra Kismet, though a super high energy dog, doesn't get hyper when training, just keeps his mind on the 'job' and LOL his eye on the treat bag:rolleyes:

jeanniecogan

two sessions a day, about 5min each - that's seriously it. i cut his food up into little bits and for each piece, he does a trick.

this is a typical session:

[/qyour video is very educational for someone who is just learning to teach tricks. and your dog is awesome. i love the 'mark'.