Newbie To Dog Training And The Forum

Dice Smith

I've wanted a aussie for a few years. I love this breed, by far the most amazing breed I've owned/ been around so far. He is the quick learner, but I'm assuming its the breed? How fast does your boy learn? I actually waited a few days before naming him, but Remington just fit him the best! Your aussie is just too adorable! He just got the cutest face! :X3:
I do think a lot of it has to do with the breed. They are just really intelligent dogs. I train Kodi in two 5 minute training sessions a day and he usually learns a new trick or two in a week. My only trouble is coming up with new tricks to teach him lol.
Thank you for the nice comments. Kodi is quite the ham when he sees me get my camera out lol. I can't wait to see and hear more about your talented lil Remington!

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
I do think a lot of it has to do with the breed. They are just really intelligent dogs. I train Kodi in two 5 minute training sessions a day and he usually learns a new trick or two in a week. My only trouble is coming up with new tricks to teach him lol.
Thank you for the nice comments. Kodi is quite the ham when he sees me get my camera out lol. I can't wait to see and hear more about your talented lil Remington!
Aw Remi avoids the camera at all cost! He just can't stand still for more than a second!