Newbie from germany

ella

Hi, my name is Ella, and I am from germany. I am a dog trainer and my first Dog Trick Book was released in germany last year in may. In autum it will be available in english, but I'm not quite sure if the translater named all the tricks right. So I am here in the hope of finding help to name the tricks right.

If you would like to know more about me and my three dogs, I will give you the adress of my website.

greetings

Ella

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ella, welcome to the Academy! That is pretty cool that you have released a dog tricks book! :) What is the name of it, is it available online?

ella

Hi Jean,

thanks for your welcome. At the moment it is only available in german. The name is "Trickschule für Hunde" which means trickschool for dogs. We are not quite sure which english title we will choose, but as soon as I know, I will let you know.
If the german book is available in the USA? Got no clue, here you get it at the bookstores, petstores an via the german amazon etc.

greetings

Ella

ella

Hi Sue,

I hope to become ;) Not quite easy in a foreign language, but surely good practice for me...

lexio2

your English is very good! I will certainly look up the book when it's released here, how exciting! Welcome to our community!

ella

ok, there are more infos about me on my website, which you can reach through my profile... not everything translated yet, but a little bit. And lots of trick-videos online....