New Website Look!

Discussion in 'Dog Trick Academy Announcements' started by Jean Cote, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Jean Cote Administrator

I assume that by now you have all seen the new changes to the Dog Trick Academy. My goal with these changes is to appeal to a broader audience, to have a cleaner and more professional look on the Dog Trick Academy.

For those of you who have downloaded my eBook and have watched my dog training videos, you will know how passionate I am about spreading the word about trick training. It's one of my dearest goals and with this new website, I will be able to feature dog trick lessons directly on the website.

Nothing will change on the forums other than this new website look and feel. You will now be able to comment directly on my blog with your forum username (it will remember you).

Thank you for your support while the website is in transition. If you notice anything 'weird' or you think should look differently - then please do not hesitate to leave a reply to this thread.
    sara, Tâmara Vaz, Dogster and 3 others like this.

2. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

I absolutely love the new look Jean!! I love how sleek it looks. When I first logged in today I actually squealed from excitement lol.
  3. Jean Cote Administrator

Thank you very much. So far the response has been great. I think it will look even better when the dog trick lessons have been added. ;)
    Tâmara Vaz, Dice Smith and MaryK like this.
  4. MaryK Honored Member

Love it Jean, thank you so much!
    Jean Cote and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  5. Pawbla Experienced Member

It looks less "warm", but I'm a fan of grayscale for websites.

I like the change overall ^o^
    MaryK, Jean Cote, Mutt and 1 other person like this.
  6. 648117 Honored Member

I agree
    MaryK, Jean Cote, Mutt and 1 other person like this.
  7. LeviTheOutlaw Well-Known Member

It looks great, thanks for such a awesome website!!
    MaryK, Jean Cote and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  8. Dogster Honored Member

Looks great, Jean!!!:D
    MaryK, Jean Cote and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  9. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

I thought I was on the wrong website at first. I love the new look though! :)
    MaryK, Jean Cote and Dogster like this.
  10. Dlilly Honored Member

I do like how the old website was colorful and happy, but this version works better on my iPhone, so I'm able to get over the new color. :)
    MaryK, Jean Cote and Mr-Remington like this.
  11. jeanniecogan Well-Known Member

Very Nice, Thanks for such a great site.
    MaryK and Jean Cote like this.
  12. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Very clean and easy to read - love it!
    Dogster, Jean Cote and MaryK like this.