New Tricks!!!

jazmataz

Hi friends!

Jaz and I have been working on some new tricks that I wanted to share with you!
Here's the highlights of a little trick show we did for our neighbor's!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jazmataz, neat video. Sounds like everyone were very impressed with the tricks! :dogbiggrin:

jazmataz

Thanks! It was for my neighbor's grandkids. It seemed like they all had a good time. =)
I even let them come help "teach" Jaz to do a trick at the end. (Unfortunately the camera ran out of room!)

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
That's awesome. I hope that they were inspired about what is really possible with dog training. :) You really did an amazing job with Jasmine, and she is one star performer! :)

sara

Staff member
AMAZING! She's awesome!!! My Boy Oliver's not so goot with the voice commands as your little one... but as I'm so used to working with deafies, I guess I talk too much with my hands! LOL. She has a VERY flashy play dead! Scout, one of my deafies does the trick, but her head stays up, and her tail wags... then her tail is never still when doing tricks, and she has to always have me in her line of vision.... so it's hard to get out of her :)

srdogtrainer

Experienced Member
I really like the sit pretty/ raise a paw. That is so cute! I think she was really enjoying performing and getting all the attention!