New Trick Adventure Video!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
OHMIDAWG!!!! Not only are you great at getting the dogs to do things,
YOU ARE AWESOME at making hilarious great films!!

Oh, i laffed so hard, you are very witty!!! Thanks for posting, too funny!!!! Adorable dogs, btw!!! What breed are they?
and the large ones, are they poodles?

Dodge

LMAO!!! Could they possibly be labradoodles ?? Loved the video,very clever,you must be very good with the computer,I can only just about post pics (with a little help of my son's :whistle:)
Oh . . . dont be so modest btw,))big grin(( very very clever work :D!!!!

jazmataz

OHMIDAWG!!!! Not only are you great at getting the dogs to do things,
YOU ARE AWESOME at making hilarious great films!!

Oh, i laffed so hard, you are very witty!!! Thanks for posting, too funny!!!! Adorable dogs, btw!!! What breed are they?
and the large ones, are they poodles?
Thank you!! =) I like making funny videos for our YT channel. =) The 2 big ones are Goldendoodles. And Jasmine (my dog) is a Havanese. And Toddy (her sidekick) is a shih-tzu mix. (We think.)

jazmataz

LMAO!!! Could they possibly be labradoodles ?? Loved the video,very clever,you must be very good with the computer,I can only just about post pics (with a little help of my son's :whistle:)
Oh . . . dont be so modest btw,))big grin(( very very clever work :D!!!!
Thank you!!! =) They're fun to make. (They take forever to edit... but it's fun once it's finished!) Those are goldendoodles. (Good guess!) Well, since you're new to this site, you probably haven't seen our other little shopping dog movie... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZZZjVVWROI I think this one is way better than the pirate one. (at least as far as the technical side goes!) For the pirates movie, I didn't have someone to film for me (most of the time). (That's why the camera is a little shaky! I was trying to be the trainer and videographer at the same time!

Dodge

LMFAO !!!!
Awwwww,thank you for putting that vid on :love:
Loved it when she (:eek:hope I m right and she is not a he :confused:) pretended like nothing happened,lol!!!
Again,you re a very clever so 'n so ))clap clap clap((

(pushing the trolley had me in stitches!!!!!!!!!!!)