M

mtndogs

I was so excited to see this website. I'm not too great with this whole blogging thing and introduced myself under blogs. Briefly I have 2 mountain dogs and love teaching tricks. Camden (16 months) does shake, roll over, sit pretty (beg), plays dead,jumps through hoop and crawls. We just started working on pray a couple days ago. Masey (7 months) does shake and crawl and I'm currently working on "are you shy" with her.
This is the perfect website for me. I'm always asking family and friends for more trick ideas. It looks like all of you have a fun time with it and have great ideas helping each other out. I'm so excited to be a part of this.

stormi

Hi :dogbiggrin:

Sounds like you have lots of fun with your dogs...there are so many ideas for new tricks on this website...hope you find it as useful as I am doing :dogsmile:

M

mtndogs

Stormi is a very beautiful dog. The picture looks like a postcard. I'm hoping the picture of my dogs show up this time when I send something. I'm not very up on this kind of computer stuff. I'm learning little by little.

heidib860

Welcome,
You've found a great place to be. Hope to see you around the boards and in some of the monthly challenges.

M

mtndogs

You certainly will see me around and in challenges. This is so much fun!!! I figure I'll start with submitting challenges in April. By then, hopefully I'll figure out how to video tape them and send them in. I see there were instructions posted on how to do it. I'll have to take a closer look at them.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
It is pretty easy, most of us use youtube as it is very user friendly and it accepts most video formats, oh and it's free too! HeHehe

zcoonhound

Hi welcome to the Academy! So glad you found us. We have lots of fun here learning new tricks, teaching others what we do, sharing recipes, swaping training stories, and sharing pictures and videos!