puregold

hi everyone I am a new owner of a 12 week old Siberian husky , we have called her akira and she is a very happy healthy little girl and im looking forward to loving relationship with her ! :)

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome to D.T.A.:) Love the name of your new puppy, she sounds absolutely gorgeous. Please post pictures and videos, we all adore seeing the babies:)

Any questions, just post a thread, we're all very friendly and always willing to help.

puregold

thankyou for the welcome :) i will put some photos of my bundle of fun as soon as i can get a pic of her coz she turns away wen the camera flashes i think she camera shy lol

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Welcome to DTA! It is a great and welcoming community, and I'm sure if you stick around you will teach Akira lots of tricks! I am glad you have started this early with positive reinforcement training, as the earlier you start the better! It is a great way of training, and the second I started it with my dog, Chloe, her learning took off! I encourage you to clicker train Akira if you weren't already planning on it, as its a great and very effective method of training! If you have any questions, be sure to ask us, and again, welcome!