New here

lilyr

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, so I thought I'd say hi.
I already started looking around and wow, this website is great! There are so many useful hints and the training lessons with the videos are great! GOOD job with that!!!!

So lets see, I have a Maltese called Precious, a Cocker Spaniel called Sandy, and a German Shepherd called Texane, whos a Schutzhund 1. All females. I trained Precious and Sandy myself, but Texane had a prof. trainer and she actually just finished her training in January - I've only had her for a couple of month.
All of them know a whole bunch of tricks, but I can't wait to teach them some new ones! Especially my German Shepherd, who absolutely LOVES learning new things.

I already put up some pictures of them..

okay I'm going back to exploring the site...

byebye:dogtongue2:

heidib860

Welcome lilyr

I'm Heidi and I have a 3 month old Golden Retriever who I'm just learning how to clicker train. I've found this site to be wonderful. So informative and the people here are so nice and helpful.

Look forward to seeing you around the site.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Already saw your pics, so pretty! Welcome to the site, and good luck with your dogs! You and Texane would probably enjoy our monthly challenges. It's a bit late to start this month's, but next month's will be up soon enough. =) Have fun!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Lily!!!

:welcome: to the Academy. I'm glad that you like the website!!! Have fun training your dog!

E

emmasmamma

On the toolbar at the top of each page is a link to the gallery where you can view other members pix and upload your own!