New here!

nitrouschick

Ciao all! My name is Tasha and I am from Maine and just got a wonderful 5 month old female Cane Corso two weeks ago.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Welcome to the Academy! Oooh, a Cane Corso. Those are pretty much non-existant in my town. Don't think I've ever seen one in my life. But, I do know of the breed. If you have any questions about training or anything else, post it here in the lounge. Keep us updated on your progress with your pup, and enjoy the site! Good luck!

CollieMan

Experienced Member
Those are pretty much non-existant in my town.
You're one ahead of me. I've never even heard of them! :)

I've just looked them up on the Intermenet and they are gorgeous!

snooks

Experienced Member
Welcome to you and your beautiful dog. I love big buly breeds and miss my Dobie very much. One thing to mention, you may be well versed in big dogs and the bias against them by some communities. The Denver area where I live is bad about BSL and dog confiscation. You might want to get a CGC certification and a temperament test on your sweet new pup at an appropriate age to protect her and make sure your wonderful girl stays with you forever. Not to be negative but proactive. I wish you a long and happy life together. Please do post some pictures. :dogbiggrin:

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
CollieMan;15100 said:
You're one ahead of me. I've never even heard of them! :)

I've just looked them up on the Intermenet and they are gorgeous!
Lol, I think they're fairly rare worldwide, except for perhaps their country of origin. ^^ They are indeed beautiful dogs though. :doghappy: