New Around Here

Simone Coleman

Hi,
I'm new around here.
I have a now 12 months old Blue Heller called Katie who is incedibly smart.
I did some trick training with her when she was younger and she showed a lot of potential but unfortunately due to circumstances I have not done much with ther lately. I'm looking for somewhere local to continue her training now as she really thrives on it.
Other than trick training i am Vet nurse and basically my whole life revolves around animals. I am from Australia and am keen to meet others on the forum and learn and exchange stories with you all.
Cheers
Sim x

Sammie Dunn

Hi Simone,
Big welcome to DTA from me and my puppy Coco. We are new to this too, only been on here a week but the help, support and advice you get is amazing! Everyone on here is so nice and willing to help anyone out!

My little Coco is only 16 weeks old :) I have had to stop training with him cause he recently broke his elbow in a few places so he is in recovery.

Have you had your dog since she was a pup? xx

Ina

Hi Sim,

Katie looks lovely on the picture. From which part of Australia are you? We live in Melbourne.

Haven't found anyone who does clicker training (training tricks with a clicker is the easiest way to make the dog understand) around this part of the world, but I have learnt so much by just reading this forum that I am happy to continue without formal introduction.

Cheerio .. Ina

Simone Coleman

Thanks for the warm welcome (y)
Yes i have had Katie since she was 8 weeks old. She's well and truly my soul mate.
I have 3 other dogs and I love them all, but Katie is 'the dog of my life'. We have a very special bond and are very close.
Lets see if I can upload a picture of her for you........

Attachments

Sammie Dunn

Absolutly gorgeous :) I do clicker training. I haven't met anyone on here from Scotland at all never mind my own local area.

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Hi Simone, welcome to you and Katie! Have lots of fun on the forum, it's a great place! And - Katie is gorgeous!!