Needing Ideas For Naming Tricks

xena98

Experienced Member
Hi Guys
Havent been here for ages. Been busy competing with my dogs in agility and obedience. Went over to Sydney for the National Agility Championship where people came from all over Australia and New Zealand competed and Gabby got the 2012 National Master Gambler Champion, and than when we got back we managed to get our UDX title now onto Grand Champion. We have been dabbling in dancing with dogs but I do have to pull my finger out for that though. At the moment I am having a try in teaching Gabby lifting both left front and hind leg but am having problems thinking of a command so what do you guys name this trick for both the left and the right and other tricks. thanks for your help guys
I find it hard to think of names and than remembering them lol
cheers
Danni

Gripster

Hi Guys
Havent been here for ages. Been busy competing with my dogs in agility and obedience. Went over to Sydney for the National Agility Championship where people came from all over Australia and New Zealand competed and Gabby got the 2012 National Master Gambler Champion, and than when we got back we managed to get our UDX title now onto Grand Champion. We have been dabbling in dancing with dogs but I do have to pull my finger out for that though. At the moment I am having a try in teaching Gabby lifting both left front and hind leg but am having problems thinking of a command so what do you guys name this trick for both the left and the right and other tricks. thanks for your help guys
I find it hard to think of names and than remembering them lol
cheers
Danni
I'm 'with you' on finding it hard to think of names that I can recall! Maybe if I had been 'clicker trained'? Looking forward to seeing a video of the behavior and a BIG CONGRATs on your awesome agility and obedience accomplishments!!!

xena98

Experienced Member
well we had been training and we have managed to put a front paw up and a back paw but today was very interesting we had feet going up from opposite ends lol. Where I had my box for her to work on there was a pile of wood near it so we were clicking right foot on the box and the left foot on the wood at the same time that was interesting lol
I shall keep on trying but wont be able to do it over the weekend as we have competitions over both days

MaryK

Honored Member
well we had been training and we have managed to put a front paw up and a back paw but today was very interesting we had feet going up from opposite ends lol. Where I had my box for her to work on there was a pile of wood near it so we were clicking right foot on the box and the left foot on the wood at the same time that was interesting lol
I shall keep on trying but wont be able to do it over the weekend as we have competitions over both days
Sounds like you've got a new trick in the making:D

Good luck in the competitions(y)

xena98

Experienced Member
well we did very well today got my first pass in UDX towards her Grand Champion and she also won open so she was a very good girl and tomorrow its off to Gawler for a games trial

MaryK

Honored Member
well we did very well today got my first pass in UDX towards her Grand Champion and she also won open so she was a very good girl and tomorrow its off to Gawler for a games trial
Congratulations to you both:D(y) Way to go! She obviously loves the work, such a good girl. Good luck tomorrow at Gawler!

xena98

Experienced Member
got a pass in master snooker and strategic pairs with Gabby so one more to go with both and than she will have those titles and Inka got a first place in master gamblers
Did have a video so just have to work out how to get it onto youtube lol

MaryK

Honored Member
Just go to your YouTube site, log in, select videos/upload browse and then wait, wait,wait, and wait some more until your video finally uploads(y):D

Mark whether you want it public, private etc. copy link and paste link into your post here.