Neat Link To Choose Dog Breed.

Discussion in 'Dog Breeds' started by tigerlily46514, May 17, 2012.

?

Did you research your dog's breed prior to adopting/buying the dog?

Yes, extensively 17 vote(s) 70.8%
Yes, somewhat 2 vote(s) 8.3%
No 4 vote(s) 16.7%
N/A---My unique dog is so mixed, is no way to "know" his breed anyway! =)) 1 vote(s) 4.2%
  1. GEORGE'SDAD Well-Known Member

I was a 100% match for Great Danes AND Saint Brenards!!! That was a fun quiz!!!
    tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.

2. GEORGE'SDAD Well-Known Member

3. torben New Member

I like the dog breed selector at http://www.dogsuniverse.com/breeds/ where you have the option to filter 150+ dog breeds via up to 16 different characteristics and features for finding thoose dog breeds that fit your lifestyle
  4. madeleine Experienced Member

For me they found 43 breeds that match 90% and 52 that match 80%. Some questions i found harder to answer because the compleet right answer wasn't there. But I match 100% with the australian Shepherd...
    Sadly the kelpie isn't in there. Borders match 90 with me by social level, that i find strange since I have no problems with borders... Or they with me hehe

Keeshonden are a 100% match, I don't like those mutch, as goes with elkhound... Do I prever the last one hihi..

It is a nice Quiz. However I trust my own research on the best dogbreed match more then any quiz or book...
    But then again I searched a long time for my breed ;-)

So to answer the Poll, I did lots off research for the breed, breeder and visited every week my breeder to play with the pups get to know them before choosing.

And now I do believe I got the best match. I know her good and not-so-good-sides (and yes, she knows mine aswell and that causes funny happenings now and then.....)
    Yep, I trully am happy with her :)
    k9 crazed, Gordykins, Mutt and 2 others like this.
  5. Gracegeorgina Experienced Member

6. Amateur Experienced Member

It said I should get a cat :LOL:
    k9 crazed and Dogster like this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

I'm a poodle, did the Dogster quizz

[IMG]
    dogcrazy and Dogster like this.
  8. Gordykins Experienced Member

Wow!! You don't see too many NSDTRs!! Do you think you will ever adopt one some day??? I think they sound like a really neat breed, but have never met one in person before!
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  9. Gordykins Experienced Member

10. 648117 Honored Member