my puppies

pikachu_10

My puppies is cute I train them do be a good dog.Someday my puppies will win a dog show like my other dogs that's why I train them to know plenty of ticks.maybe you could be like me.:dogsmile::dogsmile::dogsmile:

dreamr802

I love having puppies but I seriously don't think I would want my dogs to be show dogs only because you have to be strict in training them and you can't play rough with them. You know what I mean?

szecsuani

Experienced Member
I really want to have a puppy, I1m crazy about them, but unfortunately, I have never seen pami as apuppy... :(
maybe my next dog... :)

jenclerm

Experienced Member
I don't intend on pushing my new pup too hard, but I am very happy that he will be up to me to train him. :p

we had a German shepard / hound mix :p In the past and all he knew was sit, down, and paw... oh and how to eat all of our funiture! LOL

storm22

Experienced Member
abit off topic

funny thing about dog shows, i took my german shepherd at the time he was about 8years old, just our run of the mill family dog to a ribbon dog show and he competed against top and up and coming show dogs and he won 3 firsts one reserve and best of group, i thought that was funny some trainiers werent happy about this non show dog winning but the judge liked how well muscled he looked and that his temperment was great, she came to look at his teeth and that and he licked her up her face lol, but you can rough house and treat them like normal dogs just that most show owners dont and thats sad

pikachu_10

dont worry about your pups just love even you dont have a pup maybe your female dog will give birth thats why i love my pups

leema

Wow, there's some misconceptions about show dogs!

Clover hasn't had 'strict' training for the show ring! She stands for a little while, then bounces and jumps and does her tricks inbetween being judged. :) She loves it!

We also play rough - she has the invitation of "vicious" to start biting my sleeves, and she's not allowed to of her own free will. She also has to stop when I say "cuddly". She knows these rules perfectly and never mouths without invitation. :)

She's never been 'pushed' to show - as I said, she loves it, and if you push them, they look sad and don't get noticed in the ring.