My First Video On Here

yvonne

This is my first serious attempt to make a little clip of Dude .. dont laugh please, even though it is a bit pathetic lol!! The sound is nice though :doglaugh:

[media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cH2tdHKuqfU[/media]

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Nice job! Keep up the good work! :) How come there is only one patch of snow? I found that weird that the entire park was green except where you were.

yvonne

Good Morning Jean!

The reason there is a huge patch of snow/ice is because the area I was playing with Dude in is very sheltered from the sun. It isnt a park, it is an unused field so I am the only one who goes on it. Another reason why the snow didnt melt as quickly as it did in other areas :). In the spring when the horses are let out I wont have it available to me so I am trying to make the most of it while its winter.

snooks

Experienced Member
I’m from Texas and live in Colorado and i mostly hear that type of term ovah heah y'all. i have loads of Brit friends (mostly London) but no one says dude. where did you come up with it...just that play off the breed name? very sweet looking dog. is he super charged like all the labdoodles my neighbors have? the two down the hill entertain me every day. :msngiggle:

what training are u doing 4 days a week in class. I’d be exhausted. you must be younger than I am. :dogwink: i do two days a week with two dogs and then train at the other days. we're working agility, rally, obedience, and our latest rage freestyle. i bet dude is faster than my big Goldens. LD's are slinky fast.

yvonne

Good Morning My Friend,

Dude's name is a bit of a play on words but it wasn't meant to be originally! I was going to call him Hurley after the Character in Lost. I thought because he had long frizzy hair my dog could be 'Curly Hurley' lol Then I thought maybe I would call him Dude cos thats what Hurley calls everyone in the show. So Dude became a kind of play on the word doodle. Yes, some of us Brits are a bit odd lol :msngiggle: But it is a cool name, isn't it?

I just do obedience a the moment but at the end of the month Im attending a introduction the working trials day which luckily enough is very local to me :)

I go to classes often so Dude interacts with people and dogs in a calm manner. Because he is so cute everyone wants to fuss and pet him, and I need him to accept that he must be relaxed when humans approach him. Also most dogs dont like having giant bear like paws trying to flatten them all the time so I am trying to train him to stop all the silly stuff.

I am keen to try agility when he is older too, it should be a laugh :doglaugh:

yvonne

Oh Snooks!

Here is another reason I camed my puppy Dude :dogbiggrin:

[media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMSSe7cOvA[/media]

ozjen

Yvonne, I really enjoyed watching your video, Dude looks like he is really having great fun. Wish you could send some of that snow my way, it is the middle of Summer here and very, very hot.

yvonne

ozjen;15403 said:
Yvonne, I really enjoyed watching your video, Dude looks like he is really having great fun. Wish you could send some of that snow my way, it is the middle of Summer here and very, very hot.
OMG .. I need some sunshine. Wanna do a house swap?

Glad you liked the little video I made of Dude. It was my first attempt so I am hoping I will 8improve with time :dogtongue2: