My Dogs

Chardogs

I have 3 dogs. A golden retriever, a lhasa apso x poodle and a shi tzu x maltese. The oldest one is called Oscar he is six and is very smart he currently knows, sit, stay, beg, dance, hi 5, wave, shake, lie down, roll over and is almost knows spin. All these are trained on command words. The shi tzu x maltese, Wookie, is 1 and knows lie down, beg, sit and has just learned roll over. These two are very clever.
The golden retriever, Ollie, is adorable and loves attention, he knows sit, stay and shake. I love dogs and I love working with animals. There is no word (yet) describing how much I love my dogs!

Evie

Experienced Member
Welcome. We're not dog obsessed.... well maybe we are.. just a little bit. Ok, lets be honest. We are totally obsessed. Enjoy the forum :)

:D!

Dogster

Honored Member
WELCOME!!!!! Hey, you fit right in!!!!;):ROFLMAO: I would LOVE to see more pics!!!! Seems you are on the right track, trick training your dogs!!!!:D

Ariel

Experienced Member
A big welcome from my little dogs to yours! And from me to you, as well, of course. :D

Chardogs

Thanks for all of the replies! I have a bit of a problem Ollie seems to eat everything from plants to stairs and I would like to know if you guys have any tips. I have tried putting dog of, citronella, pepper, chilli and a blend of all of them together but he just licks it off! Is there anything else I can do?

Evie

Experienced Member
Plenty of things you can do but it will take time and training, it won't just be a quick fix.

I was lucky and never had this problem with evie but I think that could be because I taught her "leave it" at a very young age.
Kikopup has video on "leave it" which I think could help you a lot but I can't find it at the moment because i'm using my phone coz i'm at work

Hopefully someone else can be a little more helpful later or else I'll go into more detail on what I mean when I get home from work.